Vegetable Varieties for Gardeners is a citizen science program







'Libra' Squash - Winter
 
Sub-Category: Buttercup/Kabocha
 
Description: Vines bear 4- to 5-pound fruit. Cross between Hokkaido and Buttercup. 85 percent have dark-green skin with white markings, while the other 15% are slate gray-green.
Days To Maturity: 95
Seed Sources:
 
Rating Summary
 
Overall: (0.0 Stars)
Taste: (0.0 Stars)
Yield: (0.0 Stars)
Ease/Reliability: (0.0 Stars)
 
Reviews
 
Login to share your Review of Libra.

Number of Reviews: 0

Sort Reviews By:
  [Help]
Carrot markers reflect the center of a larger geographic location as a city center or zip code, and do not reflect the reviewers exact garden location.



Vegetable Varieties for Gardeners is a citizen science program, © 2004-2017, All Rights Reserved
Cornell Garden Based Learning, Cornell University College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, Department of Horticulture